ralphy wrote:
> Unfortunately, I still get Illegal instruction on 10.6 with your osx
> build.
>
> I've built armv5, winxp and osx 0.2.1.0 binaries and uploaded them to my
> squeezebox client build mediafire site.  The URL is in my signature
> below.
>
> I've included repackaged files for your binaries just to have a complete
> set in one place.  They have not been modified from the originals on
> github.

Thanks - I tried to build the OSX version with
-mmacosx-version-min=10.4, I guess this is not enough :( I'm now working
on a plugin to integrate installation and configuration from the LMS GUI
as it seems to be a problem for many users, but as this is the first
time I'm doing perl, this is really painful :)

LMS 7.7.2 - 5 radio, 3 Boom, 4 Duet, 1 Touch, 1 SB2. Sonos 2xPLAY:1,
PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBMC, Foobar2000, XBoxOne
(sort of)