Thanks, guys.

I use mysqueezebox.com: I have added station urls to my Favourites list
and its been fine. Obviously, the BBC mess means I now have a load of
stations that don't work in that list.

Obviously, all of these also appear in LMS. Just noticed that LMS has
BBC iPlayer under Internet Radio - presumably that's Triode's? Nothing
works on it so that can go, too.

I also have the BBC app: this is the one with the plain BBC logo in
mysqueezebox.com, it includes some Listen Again/iplayer stuff - is this
Triode's?

Think I'll delete the Favourites Beeb stuff, the BBC app in the above
paragraph has already been uninstalled.

All I want is the urls for something that works; I'm IT savvy but really
can't be bothered with piles of coding and fiddling that will probably
crash the Touch.

Darned shame and tantamount by BBC of denial of service to taxpayers.