simonk wrote:
> I've taken .exe from
> https://github.com/philippe44/LMS-to-uPnP/blob/master/0.2.0.0/bin/squeeze2upnp.exe
> and copied into
> C:\ProgramData\Squeezebox\Cache\InstalledPlugins\Plugins\UPnPBridge\Bin
> and renamed to squeeze2upnp-win but when I re-enable by putting tick
> back in 'Start With Server' and Applying it just says ' Not Running
> (squeeze2upnp-win.exe)' beside it.

ah ... shoot yes, sorry I forgot I had to add new option in squeeze2upnp
to work with the plugin. One think you can do is laucnch the exec at the
command line, just need to indicate it where is the config.xml file. For
easiness you can take the upnpbridge.xml (in
C:\ProgramData\Squeezebox\prefs), rename it config.xml, put it in a
directory together with squeeze2upnp where you have write access and
launch the exec, with no parameters - sorry for the complications

LMS 7.7.2 - 5 radio, 3 Boom, 4 Duet, 1 Touch, 1 SB2. Sonos 2xPLAY:1,
PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBMC, Foobar2000, XBoxOne
(sort of)