PasTim wrote:
> On my system the list of profiles in the combobox always shows
> foobar2000, not blank.  If was always blank that would be OK. I don't
> know what file <profile name=''></profile> is (or even what that text
> means). I was suggesting that on the individual player pages it could
> show the last profile used to set values for that player, but that's
> probably over-the-top.  Blank will do.
>
> As for blue meaning 'important' that failed my 'obvious' test - it just
> looked odd - sorry!  However, I can't think of anything else that would
> be clearer.

I've updated the profiles.xml file so if tou "fetch" them again, you
shoudl have a blank line first. The "profile" thing is in the plugin
directory, but don't worry about it , the whol idea of this is that the
list of well-known players is on line and I maintain it. The "last used
profile" woudl be a stretch ...

LMS 7.7.2 - 5 radio, 3 Boom, 4 Duet, 1 Touch, 1 SB2. Sonos 2xPLAY:1,
PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBMC, Foobar2000, XBoxOne
(sort of)