mkkyah wrote:
> Hi flysurfer,
> I have done a clean install of the new version on U3, seems good. But I
> have a problem with Youtube and Genesis addons:
> --Play a hd stream from youtube or Genesis addons. (search "Mother's Day
> Apologies Monologue with Reese Witherspoon - SNL" on Youtube, choose hd,
> it's freezing on all exits with this video)
> -- skip a few times 10 min. intervals with up arrow, screen freezes, m2p
> is active.
> -- Or stop the video, screen freezes, m2p is active.
>
> You can wait 30 sec. to 10min. or restart Kodi from M2P web-ui.
>
> I have checked this with other addons, I think the issue only with this
> 2 addons by me.

I'm adding a a log file for the problem: http://pastebin.com/2QL8nS7c
-Start Kodi
-Open Youtube addon (1080p enabled)
-Select first popular video
-skip 10 min with up arrow
-stop video
-Screen is frozen, it was over 10 min without change when adding this
log file.

I have checked same addons and videos with 13.2 Gotham and the issue is
there, too. I think it can be related with stream type, not with addon
itself.

I know it's an older post, but found this, maybe it's related:
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=200511&pid=1759718#pid1759718

It's very annoying, I hope it can be solved with a new build. BTW new
M2P is coming with 14.2 beta, not the stable release.