I've been away for a few days and can't make out if we have an official
repo for the plug-in yet. People seem to be installing from both the old
github and the new test repo. A bit confusing?

FYI I'm running the plug-in on:

Desktop Windows 7/LMS 7.9.0
Desktop Ubuntu 14.04/LMS 7.7.6

and both are working fine (not of course at the same time).

But what I would prefer to do is run the plug-in on my Wandboard
Quad/LMS 7.8.0 micro (always on) and discard the other two OS's.

When I try this from the test repo I still get:

"Bad repository
http://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/26754471/squeezecenter/dev/repo.xml -
Redirection limit exceeded"

The Wandboard Quad is an armv7hf device and has previously worked from
one of Ralphy's compilations (armv6hf ?) on github.