PasTim wrote:
> OK, but please include all in any documentation, it's really confusing
> only to see subsets
>

> The problem with the quotes on this forum is that the original is not
> included.  When I asked about 'blank' it was after the section about
> RAW, so I'll repeat:
>
> And the default (blank?) is something sq2u works out for itself - is
> that right?

now, it is 'pcm' only (or 'raw' after I've made the change). Initially,
I put 'pcm,wav,aif' but after the problem I hit with my Marantz on wave
headers, I changed that back to 'pcm' (=raw) only. But for players like
Sonos, 'raw' is not supported, so if I want to avoid transcoding in LMS,
I have to add "wav" (="wave" with new parameters)

Up to you - I'm not too bothered either way but am hoping the rate of
change can subside very soon now :)

I deeply hope as well !

Good idea.

LMS 7.7.2 - 5 radio, 3 Boom, 4 Duet, 1 Touch, 1 SB2. Sonos 2xPLAY:1,
PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBMC, Foobar2000, XBoxOne
(sort of)