The latest version of SB Player (1.2.6), which I just published,
supports LMS 7.9's ability to stream DSD audio.  It can handle both DSF
and DFF formats. It plays DSD by converting to it PCM similar to how
Squeezelite does it.

However the conversion process and the resampling of the resulting 352.8
kHz floating point PCM to something playable in Android is very
processor intensive.  On my two fastest test devices, a Nexus 7 (2013)
and a Nexus 5, only the Nexus 5 can keep up and only if I put an ice
pack on it to stop the CPU from throttling.  The Nexus 7 seems to be
just under the threshold of being able to keep up.

If somebody has a current gen high end device, I would really like to
know if it can handle the playback without external cooling.