PaulinPosset wrote:
> Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but this latest version is resulting
> in white noise on all 24bit tracks, flac or wav. I used the same config
> as per previous versions and tried changing the "uncompressed format
> from 'pcm' to 'raw' but without success. 16bit tracks play pcm normally
> but the 24bit files won't play without white noise.:(
>
> I've attached the log for information.

I've put here
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/26754471/squeezecenter/tests/ a win,
Linux x64 and Linux x32 version that should correct the problem. I've
tested to my best abilities. I've also discovered that this problem with
AIFF files is worse than what I thought (see here ) because, that extra
8 bytes header is inserted on not depending on LMS version (7.7x or 7.9)
but even on 7.7, when the source file is aif, there is a header, when
source file is flac transcoded there is no header - so this is
unsortable, almost.

Conclusion: unless you are on 7.9, do not allow 'aif' as a codec

LMS 7.7.2 - 5 radio, 3 Boom, 4 Duet, 1 Touch, 1 SB2. Sonos 2xPLAY:1,
PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBMC, Foobar2000, XBoxOne
(sort of)