PasTim wrote:
> I too find the LMS (and sq2u) logs daunting, and I should also have
> realised you were using squeezelite on your Pis, not sq2u.  The test you
> propose should settle the question.

Agreed, and when (if) this thing settle down, I'll reorganize them
properly so that the INFO level is not too detailed, but still gives
good hints of what's happening. Currently, it is 1/ a bit ad-hoc and 2/
trying to maximize my chance to understand what's going on with default
log level. I realize that when you are not fully 'in'  the internal
logic of that bridge thing, it is very confusing.

LMS 7.7.2 - 5 radio, 3 Boom, 4 Duet, 1 Touch, 1 SB2. Sonos 2xPLAY:1,
PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBMC, Foobar2000, XBoxOne
(sort of)