philippe_44 wrote:
> I would need support of ralphy to build on powerPC. I don' thave a
> cross-compiler chain for that. Having said that, squeeze2upnp does not
> need to run on the same machine as LMS, it can be on any computer on
> your network

Sorry, I don't have any way to build powerpc binaries.

In my squeezeslave days, I only provided powerpc makefiles and used my
solaris sparc workstation to confirm the everything worked on BIG ENDIAN
machines which the powerpc and sparc cpus share.

Any powerpc builds I've hosted over the years were provided by other
community members.

Ralphy

*1*-Touch, *4*-Classics, *2*-Booms, *1*-Reverted UE Radio
'Squeezebox client builds'
(https://www.mediafire.com/folder/4q8dvq20iyz9e/Builds) 'donations'
(https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=LL5P6365KQEXN&lc=CA&item_name=Squeezebox%20client%20builds&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donate_SM%2egif%3aNonHosted)
always appreciated.