mherger wrote:
> > Where would I need to look to see if the smartmix scan completed?
>
> Enable debugging for plugin.smartmix (Settings/Advanced/Logging), re-run
>
> a full scan, then check the scanner.log.
>
> --
>
> Michael

I tried to do that. When you say full scan I assume from that you mean
"clear library and rescan everything" option from the main setting page.
The scan completed and I do see all my music in the LMS library so I
assume that it completed and my music plays fine if I select it
manually, select a playlist or just do random. The only bit that doesn't
play is the smartmix.

I did see quite a few errors in the scanner log mainly related badly
formed replay gain tags but there wasn't that many of them and nowhere
near the number of tracks I have. However I didn't see anything in the
log file relating to smart mix.

so I tried something else . I created a recipe with the widest choice
possible to see if it would choose anything that I have.  When I click
on the "play this mix" in the music blender screen I get the following
back in a popup window. Any ideas on how to proceed?

{
"msg": "Playing 0 tracks to living room. Starting mix on living
room",
"error": "No playable tracks found",
"args": {
"adventurousness": "1",