bpa wrote:
> I agree with this suggestion - you should post on an existing BBCiPlayer
> thread as this thread title doesn't highlight your issue is really
> rebuffering and not which hardware or URLs.
>
> There is some consensus on what can be done to reduce the rebuffering
> effect such as changing DNS server.

Will take your advice and post on a rebuffering thread. But FYI I
changed the DNS server to 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 and it is still terrible.
Radio 4 has re-buffered several times this morning already... I can't
believe BBC are this bad and it has been going on for months... I will
also try the radiofeeds suggested in a previous post.