philippe_44 wrote:
> When LMS takes control of a UPnP player through the bridge, it wants to
> control its volume as well, and that include a behavior where LMS sets
> the volume to 0 when it stops or pause a track. I've set 3 options to
> handle that in 'LMS volume changes' section. You can choose to
>
> 1- ignore all LMS volume commands and in that case ou have to use the
> Onkyo remote to control volume or
> 2- only apply volume commands when the player is playing a track
> (default)
> 3- send all commands transparently
>
> Normally, 2- should fit your needs and (I just checked) no set to 0
> volume command is sent when you stop or power-off the player in LMS.
> But, the volume set on the Onkyo will remain whatever was the volume
> when you were listening to music, so if this volume is too low for the
> TV input, then you'll have to manually adjust it, or ignore any LMS
> command and handle volume only with your remote

Thanks for the reply. I had it set to 2 ("only when playing"), and when
I switched to alternative source after playback the volume level on the
Onkyo was set to zero. I've  tried the other two settings but in doing
so I seem to have regressed to my previous issue, where I can't play
anything back at all on the Onkyo.

Is there a recommended procedure for changing the parameters? What I
currently do is:
1. Uncheck the "Start the Bridge" checkbox
2. Click Apply
3. Modify the parameter
4. Click Apply
5. Check the "Start the Bridge" checkbox
6. Click Apply