Giza2020 wrote:
> So my lms is connected via homeplugs

Homeplugs have their own problems - I have a set as well.

> Router is an asus rt56u and i just moved to the same room as the router
> itself.
If in the same room better to test with a cable to determine.

> I can't look at the squeezelite networks test on the pi because i can't
> find the network test option.
Network test is a specific SB h/w player feature. Squeezelite is a small
Linux computer so any network test will do.

> So are you saying the boom should be smashing those network tests on all
> levels of data?
Not with wireless and possibly not above 1500kbps. Boom has a small
processor and it has its limits but should be able to handle WAV
(1500kbps) with good signal/cable .  If your boom can do 750kbps at 100%
there is no need to go faster unless you are sending WAV or AIFF.