Hey Michael!

Thanks for implementing this. There is still some "bugfixing" to do
though... ;)

The main list (Public Playlists) now returns the expected items, so that
worked perfectly. The genre Playlists aren't Genre specific though. I
only checked it briefly for the classical genre and two others, and I
get the "Charts" PL and others in there as well. Not sure whether you
forgot the "genre" tag or whether Qobuz is mixing stuff up on their end.
I don't see the same results in all genres, so something is obviously
working. Probably a Qobuz issue...

I'd also like to see you keep the user-created Playlists in the Plugin
somehwere. I'm not sure where the best place would be...the section
"Qobuz Auswahl" would be a great place to put the curated Playlists, but
that place is already occupied by recommended Albums. Creating a new
main menu entry for the Qobuz-created Playlists would be an option, but
that would give us three entries for Playlists in the main menu, might
be a bit much.
Maybe creating an entry labeled "Playlists" and then branch it out to
"User Playlists" "Public Playlists" and "Featured Playlists"?

Anyway, great job on implementing this so quickly and thanks!