MDE wrote:
> Further update:
> The tags CUSTOMSCAN_MIXEDTAGS_OPUS and CUSTOMSCAN_MIXEDTAGS_MOVEMENT can
> now be added in the Custom Clock Helper various settings, as mentioned
> in the update post. However, other Title Formats which have been
> successfully added in the Custom Scan various settings (e.g.
> CUSTOMSCAN_MIXEDTAGS_WORK) cannot be added in Custom Clock Helper
> various settings - after clicking "apply" it just disappears from the
> list.
>
> If anyone is watching this thread and can shed _any_ light on the
> problem, that would be helpful. I have tried all the obvious restarts
> etc. I have also inspected the persist.db and can see that the tags are
> there and have values.

Add  CUSTOMSCAN_MIXEDTAGS_WORK in title format on LMS interface Tab.
Then add CUSTOMSCAN_MIXEDTAGS_WORK in the Custom Clock Helper various
settings.

Squeezeplay on RaspberryPi 2 with HifiBerry Amp and 2 Squeezebox Radios.
All Served by logitechmediaserver_7.9.0_all.deb  on RaspberryPi 2  with
Raspbian.