pinkdot wrote:
> What nas do you have? And did you modify the ssods version so it is
> compatible with lms #7.9.0? If not, see the ssods thread for
> instructions.

Hi Pinkdot,
I have a 415+
I kept the same version of SSODS I installed the first time I installed
7.9 and followed the guide I wrote then for myself and a few friends
(attached).
SSODS version: ssods-4.14mod2-i686.tar.gz
should be all right shouldn't it?

|Filename: LMS7.9SynoInstall.doc                                    |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=18347|

SPK: Triangle Magellan Quatuor - PRE: Emotiva XSP-1 Gen2 - AMPS: 4 x
Emotiva XPA-1 Gen2 - SOURCE: Raspberry Pi 2B with Picoreplayer - DAC :
PS Audio DirectStream