Folks,

I am really struggling here - but I am very inexperienced in matters
Pi/Linux

Have 3 Raspberry Pi 2s running max2play over WiFi .
Love the software - but I have a problem with two most recently
purchased Pis.

The first two Pis I purchased play all sample rate /bitrate tracks fine
- at the correct speed,

Added a third pi - loaded up max2play all set up as before, and find
that low bitrate / sample rate  tracks all play at high (Mickey Mouse)
speed.
I have ried every setting available in the Max2play interface - and
nothing has worked to fix this.

In frustration today bought a fourth Pi (in case Pi #3 was physically
faulty) - started with a fresh max2play image on a new SD card - on a
brand new Pi , but the too fast playback issue is present on the latest
Pi purchased today as well.

All the Pis are running same  (3.18.7-v7+ #755 SMP PREEMPT Thu Feb 12
17:20:48 GMT 2015 armv7l GNU/Linux) firmware

PLEASE does anyone have any ideas what is going on here????

I REALLY want to get this issue fixed as I can't understand what is
different on this third (and fourth) install

Thanks for listening to the rant:(

FG