@Michael

I took a stab at getting the "Now Playing" screen to show some neater
information thatn "flc,750000" and had some success, but only very
limited. Basically, if I edit the ProtocolHandler.pm file, then I can
make it show the information I want it to. However, there seem to be
some limitations, or maybe I just don't the the syntax?

If I tell it to display "44.1" instead of the "750000" (Which doesn't
look nice and also isn't correct) then it does so, but entering
"44.1KHz" keeps the Plugin from loading. Apparently it does not like to
have letters there, only numbers. Substituting "FLAC" for the current
"flc" should be easy I guess, but I did not want to mess up too many
things in the file.