I finally got around to activating this plugin on my server.  I add my
voice to the others who have expressed their appreciation for writing
this plugin.  It's so nice to see things continuing to improve on the
server through the efforts of individuals with a willingness to
contribute their time and skills.

I currently do not have any genres assigned - the thinking for me is
that I like having the ability to pick up an album where I left off (and
to remember which albums I was listening to...).  Does anyone have any
thoughts on whether this could have negative performance implications
for the server?  My gut says it shouldn't but there could be more to it
than I am aware of.

Thanks again - loving the new functionality this adds!

-Chris