mbonsack wrote:
> I realized that and picked up version 14 myself; same error (but
> different line number of course).  On a lark, I took out the NFL
> settings because it was reporting bogus data anyway (as is college
> basketball ATM...).  That's when things started working again.  So, if
> anyone can confirm that NFL is working for them (and there's actually
> data being reported for their selected team) that would be great.
>
> As always, thanks for keeping this stuff current!
Pretty much all the sports are going to be broke except MLB since ESPN
changed their site a couple months back.  I'll work on getting NFL and
college football working again in the next couple of weeks once I find a
good data source (preferably JSON).  In the mean time leave the teams
blank or none in the advanced settings for SDT and you shouldn't get any
errors.