d6jg wrote:
> As simple as that !!
> Yes. I now have a CR-N755 player in iPeng. Now to test it properly.
>
> Phillipe
> Do you recall the volume issue with my friends Denon ?
> This is what the Player / Settings looked like at creation.
>
> 18604

Is this the way it was on your setup or on your friend's setup ? It is
straneg because I don't think squeezelite by default is blocked volume
and in the capabilities I'm reporting, I'm nopt asking for that neither
- what LMS version do you use ?

LMS 7.7.2 - 5 radio, 3 Boom, 4 Duet, 1 Touch, 1 SB2. Sonos 2xPLAY:1,
PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBMC, Foobar2000, XBoxOne
(sort of)