pippin wrote:
> we should probably move this to the iPeng service thread or a separate
> one.
> What is wrong about the current playlist display? The playlist display
> is not generated by iPeng, it's generated by the server, do you men the
> web interface shows a different current playlist from iPeng?
I don't know if moving it is worth it.
What is wrong is, as shown in the iPeng snapshot absove: hit "play all"
and then iPeng plays all. But the current playlist on the right is
incorrect. It shows twice the same song "The Beat Goes On", with 1st
instance playing.
It should have shown either (i) 3 songs (2 from "2-song playlist, and
the Buddy Rich song), and the 1st or 2nd song playing at the moment I
too the screenshot, or (ii) a playlist item + 1 song. Also there is no
art until the player reaches the last song, a side effect I suppose.
Because in my first test campaign I was harvesting the server.log I
rather closed the LMS web view than keep it open. To answer your
question, I re-ran the test and as you see attached, the playlist shown
in the web interface does not match the one in iPeng.

|Filename: FavsScript1Try3-webview.jpg                              |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=18649|

4 SB 3 • iPeng (iPhone + iPad) • Squeezebox Server 7.9 (linux) with
plugins: CD Player, WaveInput by bpa • IRBlaster by Gwendesign (Felix) •
Server Power Control by Gordon Harris • Smart Mix, Music Walk With Me,
What Was That Tune? by Michael Herger • PowerSave by Jason Holtzapple •
Song Info, Song Lyrics by Erland Isaksson • WeatherTime by Martin
Rehfeld • ShairTunes2 by disaster123 • Local Player, BBC iPlayer by
Triode • Auto Dim Display, SaverSwitcher, ContextMenu by Peter Watkins.