Just one question though: when I skip or ban (same result?) a track,
> what exactly gets blacklisted? That exact track, or any Track by that
> Artist (Interpreter, Composer...)?

Skipping is not the same as "Ban Artist". The latter obviously bans an artist from your mix. I need this because for whatever reason I always end up with some Chris de Burgh in my mixes...

Skipping on the other hand works on the track itself.

I wouldn't worry about a track being banned. I yet have to experience a mix where the same track would have been played twice. Unfortunately the TEN logic is a bit of a black box. But I would hope that skipping a track would somehow influence the mixer in a similar way as "less like this track".

--

Michael