I will look for an alternate AAC stream but perhaps we should try the
BBC again in the morning. It could be them that are having some server
issue or other.
In the meantime if wt0 sees this he might be able to throw some light on
it.
For his benefit SBPlayer on my Tab 3 can play the Triode AAC streams but
neither my not Castalla's Fire TV can do so and we both think that they
did last time we tried.

*Vortexbox LMS 7.8 music on QNAP TS419p via NFS* -
iThingys/iPeng/Tablets
*Living Room* - SB3 -> Onkyo TS606 connected Digitally - > Celestion
Ditton F20s - and connected Analogue for Zone 2 -> Sony TA FE 320 ->
Sennheiser RS 130
*Office* - SB3 -> Sony TA FE320 -> Wharfedale Modus Cubes
*Dining Room* -> SB Boom
*Kitchen* -> UE Radio (upgraded to SB Radio)
*Bedroom (Bedside)* - SB Touch -> Topping TP21 -> AKG Headphones
*Bedroom (TV)* - Amazon Fire TV (SB Player) -> Topping TP20 ->
Wharfedale Modus Cubes