pinkdot wrote:
> There is no verification on the package because it has no signature.
> Therefore you have to trust ' any publishers'  in your DSM Package
> Center.
>
> -In DSM go to ->Package Center -> Settings -> Trust Level 'Any
> publisher'.-
>
> Did you do so.
> Do you have any other version of LMS running on your nas, like in SSODS
> or the official package? Please stop those and reboot your nas.

I have the same problem, i've uninstalled all the SSODS stuff, Official
synology beta uninstalled, reboot several times.

The LMS repack installs well but doesn't launch, i try manual launch
with no succes. I also try to start LMS with a command line emulator,
there is an error with "core" (or something like that).

It's very strange because, i was using with no problem your lms repack
before switching to the official synology beta, and now you have the cue
bug fixed in your package, i really want to come back to your Repack.

Thx in advance for you help

(I'm on DS213J)