schferenc wrote:
> First I have a problem with mounting audio CDs. I can see my device in
> sr0, but no success with accessing the content

Not sure what distro max2play uses but look in dmesg and syslog to see
what is happening when you plugin in you CD drive and whether a new USB
device is created ?
CD drives usually take a lot of power so make sure you are using a USB
hub and possibly check if the CD drive came with a special USB cable
with two USB plugs to boost power.

> second: there is no cdda2wav package in my linux. How can I get it?
Package availability depends on the distro and the respository - not
sure what max2play uses.
It may beunder a different name cdda2wav is sometimes packaged by itself
or sometimes as part of  cdrtools packages or  sometime a repository
may use the icedax fork instead.

Otherwise you may need to build it yourself.