philippe_44 wrote:
> Sure ! I'll probably release the 0.2.5 this weekend and then we'll work
> on that later whenever is a right time for you

Okay - tried again - the RelCount doesn't change with repeated Invokes.

Also, there's something else strange going on - if the Flow is declared
as a player, and some streams are played, any attempts to switch streams
causes the Flow to lock up on connecting (and initiates the blocking of
other devices on the network).  When I pull the power, the other devices
reappear.  Restarting the Flow produces an error message on its screen
declaring that the ethernet cable is not attached, it then switches to
wifi and connects.   The Flow doesn't have an ethernet adapter fitted!

Before giving up - have you any comments or other ideas?

ps: it still won't play the BBC hls streams - same behaviour where it
starts and restarts - never more than 4-5 secs.

Touch - Muse M50 EX TPA3123 T-Amp Mini - Acoustics Q10 speakers
Logitech Radio
Logitech UE Smart Radio
Raspberry Pi + Squeezeplug LMS + Squeezelite
Cubieboard + Debian 7 + LMS 7.8.1 + Squeezelite - Soundwave SW100
bluetooth speaker
O2 Joggler + SqpOS + Aune X2 T-amp + Mordaunt Short ms-3.40 speakers
IBOX + Debian 7 + LMS 7.8.1 + Squeezelite - Soundwave SW100 bluetooth
speaker
UPnPBridge - O2 Joggler - 2 paired Sonos Play1 speakers
Pure One Flow