Hello,
I am running a touch, a boom, and 3 radios via LMS running on a Synology
Diskstation 411 silm. I am trying to activate a spotify premium account.
I installed Triode's Spotify app. The selftest fails at step 4,
"Streaming from spotify failed". The port 9005 is activated for spotify
in the settings of my Fritzbox (router). The helper app log file (debug)
is attached (the website says its too long to post it here).

Does anybody has an idea what I am doing wrong?

Thanks

|Filename: Helper Log Huckebein.txt                                 |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=18929|