BuddyRich wrote:
> Any gotchas with iOS9 and iPeng 8 before I go ahead and update to it?
> Any plans to support Siri (though I don't know what the new API allows
> for 3rd party apps)?  As corny as it is I quite like Ford Sync (for
> Voice Recognition at any rate) in my truck and it works surprisingly
> well for playing albums, artists and tracks based on my voice input.

One problem that I have encountered. I use Launch Center Pro. In iOS8, I
was able to launch iPeng8 from this app, but under iOS9 I can can no
longer do so. It apparently has to do with the url scheme. Not a big
deal...it just means I have to change my launch habits. But I really
liked having it there.