Completely unrelated:

I just bought a Chromecast Audio a few days ago. I don't much like the
handling, am used to the comfort of LMS and it's control apps (Squeeze
Ctrl!).
There is one thing I do love about it: Proper integration with Google
Play Music!

I'm a "Sublime" subscriber with Qobuz, and I really love their lossless
streaming and focus on classical music. However, it's incredibly hard to
actually find anything to listen to, because their recommendations and
playlists are basically nonexistent.
With Play Music (you get 90 Days free with the Chromecast) it's
absolutely no work at all. It very quikcly figures out what I like
(Classical music, Classical Soundtracks) and I've already discovered
more new music I like than in the last months with Qobuz. This is
something I absolutely hate about Qobuz. They want you to do all the
work, they offer no personalized recommendations, no "Radio Mode" or
anything, just a regular "In the Press" and "New Releases" section that
they then use for their Playlists as well, often in a terrible
amateurish fashion (packing in tracks from a complete recording of an
opera that then stop in the middle of a note because the next track
would immediately connect, but they did not add that...).

Enough ranting! I guess you just can't have everything...either lossless
and easy to handle (LMS/Qobuz) or full support of Streaming Services,
but then in mp3 lossy quality and with the hassle of switching between
apps, manually connecting to "Cast" devices etc...