PaulinPosset wrote:
> Had a quick trial this morning and the Qobuz tracks played at the
> correct speed and moved on to the next track. However, I then inserted
> Radio Paradise into the playlist and advanced to that track. It played
> but would not stop when the pause button was pressed on the LMS GUI. The
> only way I could get the stream to stop was to press 'next track'. This
> showed a positive response on the LMS GUI however the stream continued
> to play for a number of seconds, presumably cache, and then stopped.
>
> Metadata is showing correctly on the Uniti display.
>
> Not enough time to investigate further but log attached FYI.
>
> I do have artwork disabled in the settings because the Uniti can't
> display artwork but do the changes you've made to metadata handling
> require this to be enabled?

I'll look into that but I'm afraid this is the special behavior that
some UPnP players have with what they consider 'a stream': they refuse
to pause it

LMS 7.7.2 - 5 radio, 3 Boom, 4 Duet, 1 Touch, 1 SB2. Sonos 2xPLAY:1,
PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBMC, Foobar2000, XBoxOne
(sort of)