I've looked at this issue earlier in the year, sorry for not coming back
to everybody before.
Here's my understanding of the problem:

The Qobuz API offers no means to access tracks from a given position but
only to download files as a whole, so the client has to handle seeking
by itself if it wants to support it.
The Qobuz streaming servers support the HTTP Range requests and the LMS
HTTP streaming code seems to be able to use them, so we should be able
to use this feature to reposition into the stream.
However, repositioning into FLAC streams 'does require'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?88272-How-to-jump-seek-while-streaming-FLAC-files)
hitting the beginning of a frame, otherwise LMS gets confused (that's
why Michael disabled the feature initially).
The problem is that, unlike what happens with constant bit rate formats,
you cannot simply do some maths to compute a frame's binary offset,
because each frame potentially has a different size.
When playing your local files, LMS will be able to make use of the
SEEKTABLE block that's generally embedded into FLAC files to jump to a
frame located nearby, and forward seek from there (a frame's header
contains information about its size, so you know where the next frame
starts) until it reaches the frame matching your selected time target
before resuming playback . In case there's no SEEKTABLE block in the
file, it still has the option to jump to the first frame of the file and
do its fast travel job from there.
The files Qobuz offers for streaming don't embed any SEEKTABLE block or
similar metadata, though, so you cannot rely on that, and because data
read through HTTP is discarded as soon as,it's been played, scanning the
whole file from the beginning afterwards is also not an option.

If there's a solution to this problem that's not involving Qobuz, it
probably will be a tricky/incomplete one, and not worth the hassle, in
my opinion.
Earlier this week I've asked Qobuz if they could add some metadata to
help solving it (a proper SEEKTABLE would be better than nothing), but I
won't hold my breath.

'Last.fm' (http://www.last.fm/user/sebp)