>From everything I read here and elsewhere on the web I understand that
the original Logitech Spotify plugin only works on the SB Touch and the
SB Radio. I am confused to find that in my case, it is the other way
around.

So far, I have been using Triode's Spotify plugin and it worked fine on
all my players. But I wanted to use Spotify's "Genres and Moods"
function and thought that maybe the original Logitech app offers it
(since the 3rd party one doesn't seem to support it). So I installed the
orginal app, registered it on mysqueezebox.com and all and the result is
that I can indeed access and play all the "Genres and Moods" playlists
on my SB Boom (yeay) but I can play them neither on my SB Touch nor my
SB Radio. I can access them alright and the lists I select are added to
the players current playlist, but when I try to play them, the seconds
start counting for a few seconds (but no sound), then it jumps to the
next track, plays another few seconds (without sound) and then stops (or
something like that, the pattern seems to be not entirely coherent).

Can someone explain to me what is happening and how I might be able to
get spotify to play on my Radio and Touch?

I might add that my Touch plays the songs from Spotify when I play them
on the Boom and then sync the touch to the Boom. (But I guess that is
hardly surprising). Also, when I play songs via the smartplay app (which
has Spotify activated), tracks from Spotify also play on all players.

And to add to the confusion, the Boom is connected to my local LMS while
playing music via the Logitech Spotify app but the Touch works as
described above, no matter whether I connect it to mysqueezebox.com or
to my LMS.

Finally, my LMS runs on LMS v7.7.5, the Touch and the Boom are both on
v7.7.3-r16676 (latest version, according to them) and the Boom is on
Firmware 57.

Any hints?

Christoph

*Server*: LMS 7.7.3 on a ReadyNAS Ultra 2
*Players*: Radio, Touch, Duet (Receiver & Controller), Boom,
Squeezeplayer on iPad 2
*Remote control apps*: iPeng (iOS), SqueezePad (iOS), Squeezecontroller
(Android)
*Important plugins*: Trackstat, Spicefly Sugarcube, Lazy Search Music,
Switch Player, SmartMix, Custom Browse