pinkdot wrote:
> Hi CramCram,
>
> Thanks for reporting. Currently I'm on holidays but next week this issue
> will probably be fixed. Next week I will start rebuilding the LmsRepack
> packages based on the latest package from Synology. Synology updated the
> binairies, so I will replaces the current ones in LmsRepack with these.
> I think that will fix your problem.
>
> Greetings,
>
> Martin

I hope you had a relaxing holiday. 😀 I do not know if you've
already begun to adjust LMS Repack? I have the same problem. Hires files
can not be played. It would be nice if it would be possible with an
update. Do you think the new version will start on my DS114? Otherwise
I'll have to upgrade to the DS115?

Greetings

Michael

Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.0 - 1432134375 @ Fri May 21 05:46:28
UTC 2015 (LMS Repack), 1x Duet Controller, 2x Duet Receiver, 1x Boom, 1x
Radio, 1x SOtM sMS-100, iPeng 8.2.1, Orange Squeeze 2.0.18, Synology DS
114 (DSM 5.2-5592 Update 4), DSL-Easybox 802