BoomX2 wrote:
> This release adds sports scores for NBA and College Basketball to the
> weather.com version of SDT.  It also updates NFL games so the time for
> upcoming games is displayed instead of "U".  As recommended by
> @mbonsack, NFL and NBA games now show the National TV network where the
> game will be broadcast.  Changes are contained in both plugin.pm and
> settings.pm files.

The latest weather.com version is 5.9.29 and is attached to my previous
post in this forum. (4 or 5 posts back. Also quoted above.)  The latest
tcutting wunderground version is 5.10.18 and can be retrieved from the
attachment to his post (3 or 4 posts back) or by linking to his
repository.

I have not set up a repository so you will need to install the
weather.com version manually.  Simply overwrite the contents of the SDT
plugin folder with the contents of the zip file.