JustJust1 wrote:
> Thanks BPA.
>
> One thing i am finding a bit annoying is the Res used on the BBC logos
> for example the BBC one file it is
> http://static.bbci.co.uk/mobileradioapp/1.3/android/images/stations/notification-logo/hdpi/bbc_radio_one.png
> and only 18.5KB this looks fine in the chanel list, but on the now
> playing screen on a android device or a iPad it looks a bit naff.
>
> Does anyone have access or know how to access BBC Station High Res
> images, do they even exist? Then i might be able to spend some time
> etiting the OPML file!

That is one of the ones that I put links in for the latest menu.opml,
after the originals Triode used disappeared. These were the best image
links that I could find - in terms of resolution and that were square.
But yes, it would be nicer to have something larger than 192x192 pixels
for scaling up to a large size. Feel free to look for better ones! I did
once find some .svg files that would produce images at any scale (I have
lost the link now), but they can't be used directly and the BBC
copyright/branding terms mean it probably isn't wise for anyone to
redistribute .png or whatever rendered versions of them.