Man in a van wrote:

> here is an expanded guide...
> (snip)

With the help of your invaluable assistance, I have successfully used
WinSCP to transfer utgg's BBCXMLParser.pm patch to my QNAP resident LMS
and all is now working fine. Many thanks.

My praise for this forum and its contributors is unlimited! I get
tremendous pleasure from my Squeezeboxes and, in particular, from the
BBC 'listen again' iPlayer. I believe that Squeezebox/LMS is the best
audio system available and, with the help of these expert contributors,
will remain so for the foreseeable future.

By the way, The Apple iPhone, with Logitech Squeezebox Controller app,
works brilliantly and I recommend it highly. I just hope that the Apple
iOS continues to support it. The Android equivalent app no longer works
with the latest Android update!!

Many thanks to Triode, bpa and many others for supporting the cause!