I posted this first to the iPeng thread, but copied it here too:

I have small problem with text files in music folder. I have one folder
which contains pdf files but iPeng won't show them although menu item
"Text files from music folder" is visible (which I think is not visible
unless folder has at least one text file).
When I select "Text files..." all I can see is text "Empty". I can see
the files using desktop UI. If I copy files to another folder I can see
them also in iPeng.
I usually have one folder per album, but this specific folder have files
of several albums. Could this be the reason?

The complete path of folder:
/storage/work1/Steve Hackett/Premonitions The Charisma Recordings
1975-1983 (2015)

Sorry, I cannot log music & artists information for some reason. I try
to set it as "Debug" but when I press Apply it changes back to Error
again.