Are many people really still using XP on their home machines?  I
would've thought that those savvy enough to stream internet radio would
also be using something more recent.
I personally don't know of anyone still using XP for home computing,
mainly due to the security vulnerabilities of an unsupported OS.

Seeing as DASH is being pushed through by the BBC as part of their Audio
Factory, I was just wondering how close we are to this being
incorporated into the iplayer plugin.  Saves us from frantically
patching the plugin if the BBC decided to turn HLS off unexpectedly.