Giza2020 wrote:
> Hi guys could someone please help me with the code to put cbeebies radio
> into the menu opml?
>
> This is the url as far as i can tell.  But I'm not sure where the logo
> is found or how to point it to that location.
>
> I can see it needs to start with outline and then I should be able to
> copy the existing menu info but I'd be really grateful if someone could
> create the code for me to copy in but if there could be an explanation
> of the code so I won't have to ask again that would be amazing!
>
> http://a.files.bbci.co.uk/media/live/manifesto/audio/simulcast/hls/uk/sbr_high/ak/cbeebies_radio.m3u8

Paste this into the "Listen Live" section. There doesn't seem to be one
of the 'new' larger radio-service-information logos, so I've included
one from the earlier source. I can't find a catchup xml feed either.

Code:

  <outline text="CBeebies Radio" type="audio"
icon="http://static.bbci.co.uk/mobileradioapp/1.3/android/images/stations/notification-logo/hdpi/cbeebies_radio.png";

URL="iplayer://live?hls=http://a.files.bbci.co.uk/media/live/manifesto/audio/simulcast/hls/uk/sbr_high/ak/cbeebies_radio.m3u8&amp;icon=http://static.bbci.co.uk/mobileradioapp/1.3/android/images/stations/notification-logo/hdpi/cbeebies_radio.png&amp;radiovis=fm/ce1/c201/09880&amp;onair=cbeebies_radio";
 />