philippe_44 wrote:
> I've update the 1st post of this thread. A version is now available in
> my 'stable' (sort of) plugins repository

v0.1.1.0-dev-2 is working great on my Winows 10 PC.

I'm not seeing anything under your dev repository
(http://sourceforge.net/projects/lms-to-cast/files/dev/repo-sf.xml) on
either my Windows 10 laptop, or my Raspberry PI/max2play LMS. (see
picture)

I tried the "Stable" release but it was terrible, just playing one
track, skipping back to start many times, no audio after playing one
track.

Many thanks

|Filename: nothing.jpg                                              |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=19305|

kidstypike

LMS on Raspberry Pi 2 model B/max2play/HiFiBerry DAC+ > AVI DM5

1 x SB3 - 1 x Boom - 1 x (Squeezebox) Radio - 2 x Touch - 2 x
piCorePlayer