Just getting on board with this latest upgrade to keep us ahead of the
next BBC changes. Many thanks for doing this bpa - it's very much
appreciated.

Everything is playing fine on my RasPi-2 server with LMS 7.9, and with
multiple Touches, Receivers and RasPi PiCorePlayers with DASH as first
priority. The only thing I've noticed is that I've lost the live station
BBC icons on my various Receiver Controllers. Interestingly, the
Controller icons are all fine on the iPlayer "play again". Clearing
cache.db makes no change. Touches or web based controllers show all
icons. Not a big deal at all!

Keep up the great work and, once again, many thanks