bakker_be, I just built a couple of VortexBoxes and I copied Prefs from
an older VortexBox which ensured that all my settings and plugins
remained the same. You could try copying Prefs from the Windows box to
the Daphile box. I use FileZilla to transfer stuff from a Win 7 box to
the Vortexbox.
Restart LMS after copying prefs, on the Vortexboxes I had to tick the
boxes to install License Manager and Spicefly. You will also have to
change music directories. Save a copy of Prefs in case it all goes
totally wrong (rename it to saveprefs). Also check the file attributes
of the plugins after copying prefs.

A camel is a racehorse designed by a committee.