This plugin looks fantastic, Chrome Cast Audios seem an ideal device to
use to extend my "Squeezebox" network, brilliant that you're looking
into this!

I'm trying to get it going on a CentOS server running LMS. After adding
the plugin I am unable to automatically create the log file, doing this
manually gets me further but the plugin is unable to run, constant
output in the log file of:

Retarting Squeeze2cast after crash:
/var/lib/squeezeboxserver/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/CastBridge/Bin/squeeze2cast-x86-64
-Z -I -f /var/log/squeezeboxserver/castbridge.log -d all=debug -x
/var/lib/squeezeboxserver/prefs/castbridge.xml -i
/var/lib/squeezeboxserver/prefs/castbridge.xml

Looking further I tried to execute the plugin on its own from the
console, following error on standard out:

./squeeze2cast-x86-64: error while loading shared libraries:
libssl.so.1.0.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory

It looks like I have a more update to date version of open ssl installed
(1.0.1e), is it possible to update to make the openssl import more
generic?

Hope I can get this working, think it'll be great.