philippe_44 wrote:
> There is only a 32 bits static version, so it's good that is works, but
> this means that your distro has the library to run 32 bits apps on 64
> bits system

What library is exactly needed for the 32 bit plugin executable to run
on 64 bit?
I tried to figure it out but failed. I thought libc6-i386 was it, but it
works without it, too. ia32-libs (which lms would need for the
transcoding binaries it includes) is and cannot be installed on my
system without messing it up and dpkg-query doesn't show any 32bit
libraries installed at a first glance..
Will you provide static amd64 executables some time too, btw?