I'm not sure if there is a switchable setting either in iPeng or in LMS.
But when I display an album track listing on iPeng it lists all tracks
on a particular album and under each track it shows the Track Artist OR
Composer. It seems by default to show the Composer and only shows Track
Artist if that particular track does not have a Composer set in the
Composer field.

I would prefer to always see the Track Artist and not composer in this
particular situation.

I feel sure this must be controlled by a setting somewhere but have not
found anything yet.

I currently use iPeng version 9.0.3 on my iPhone 6S Plus and the latest
nightly build of LMS 7.9.0.

Transporter (Black) > Cyrus 8XPd QX > B&W CDM1NT Speakers

CD/HDD Recorder: Alesis Masterlink ML-9600

http://www.last.fm/user/norderney1962