Linvincible wrote:

> How can I change the port from the config files?
> If I change it from server.prefs file (even with server down) it comes
> automatically back to 9002!
Yes that is correct, you can change the port  to 9000 in settings ->
advanced -> network, but after a server reboot you'll end up with port
9002 again.

You better change your remote settings to port 9002. If you manage to
change the port in LMS it gets overwritten every time you will update
the package.

-> you will find the port config in:

Code:
--------------------
    /var/packages/SqueezeCenter/target/etc/lms_port

Greetings,

Martin

-Synology nas DS115 - Logitech Media Server 7.9.0 ('LmsUpdate'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?103636-Test-Repo-for-LMS-7-9-0-on-Synology-DSM-5-*&p=817970&viewfull=1#post817970))
-Raspberry PI B+ (PicorePlayer), HifiBerry DAC+ - Cambridge Azur 840A -
PMC GB1i
-2x Radio
-Laptop - openSUSE Leap - Squeezelite