philippe_44 wrote:
> I've uploaded a dev-5. The main differences are:
>
> -
> - Removed an option that I initially though was needed for NamUniti to
> pause & reposition correcty (can somebody check ?)
> I don't have much time for test, so feedback highly appreciated but
> expect some issues

Tested with the Uniti and a provisional OK. Not sure what you've removed
as the settings UI looks the same? 'Force reposition on resume' still
has to be set to yes to ensure that the track (local or remote) doesn't
restart from the beginning. Qobuz/Tidal resume from the paused position
though still requiring 2 presses of the pause button to resume.

I've installed dev5 on the music server and will post again if anything
shows up.

Thanks once again.